7 Recommended Non Alcoholic Mouthwash
The regular use of mouthwash to strengthen your teeth and get rid of bad breath is a good habit, yet you should always brush and floss first because what you need is a mechanical removal of existing bacteria from your mouth followed by the use of mouthwash to prevent bacteria from reappearing.
Bad breath cannot be treated with mouthwash alone.
When you go shopping for a mouthwash, you can stumble upon many types and brands. Before selecting a specific brand, you should look at the type of the mouthwash. There are two major types: alcoholic and non-alcoholic mouthwash.
Alcohol in a mouthwash can give you a burning sensation, which you may or may not like. It comes with some advantages; however, alcohol in mouthwash has been linked with the risk of getting oral cancer, but without convincing evidence. Since prevention is better than cure, you should always go for non-alcoholic mouthwash.
Here are some brands of non-alcoholic mouthwashes:
1.SmartMouth Alcohol-Free Mouthwash: This mint-flavored mouthwash can give keep your mouth fresh and free from bad breathes for about twelve hours after each rinse. It is recommended that this product be used in the morning to get fresh breath all day and before going to bed to get fresh breath when you wake up.
SmartMouth Alcohol-Free Mouthwash has been found to be effective in managing any type of bad breath problems in both men and women, including common and chronic conditions.
This product is powered by two active ingredients, which come in a separate bottle. The products must be mixed and blended together before your rinse your mouth with it. It does not affect teeth, fillings, or dentures in any form.
2. ACT Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash (Alcohol-Free): This mouthwash has a potent formula that can keep your breath fresh. Clinical trials have found that it can strength your teeth in addition to averting and slowing down the teeth decay process. Its ingredients include fluoride, which has found to be in maximum concentration in the product.
It also comes with an Exact Dosage Meter, which you can use to get an idea about the right concentration of fluoride every time you use the mouthwash.
The good news is that it has the ADA Seal of Acceptance. You can use it two or three times a day (morning, afternoon and evening). Be sure to buy the 33oz bottles and not the 18oz bottles, which are prepared for twice a day use.
3. Crest 3D White Glamorous White Multi-Care Whitening Fresh Mint Flavor Mouthwash: The manufacturer of this mouthwash claims to give you a whiter smile and fresher breath within two days of using the product. It comes packed with a triple action formula that can remove surface stains from your teeth in addition to shielding your teeth from potential formation of stains. Your breath will be freshened by the mint flavor.
The product is enamel secure. The ingredients used in this product include glycerin, sodium hexametaphosphate, hydrogen peroxide, propylene glycol, citric acid and water besides a host of other ingredients. Use this product two times a day, once in the night and once in the morning.
4.Biotene PBF Plaque Dissolving Mouthwash: This brand of mouthwash comes in a pack of 4 bottles, each 16-ounce. It has a powerful formula, including the enzyme protein system that helps protect your oral atmosphere. It can also treat dry mouth. It is alcohol-free like all other brands listed here and is packed with Plaque BioFilm dissolving formula.
The ingredients used in this product include purified water, propulene glycol, poloxamer 407, glycerin, xylitol, sorbitol, sodium benzoate, flavor, and hydroxyethyl cellulose in addition to several other ingredients. We suggest this product to be used three times a day, preferably once before going to bed, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
5. ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash: This mouthwash is available in a pack of three bottles, each 33.8-ounce. It contains strong ingredients that can help reconstruct enamel and strengthen your teeth. Additionally, this mouthwash can help keep away cavities and germs. The good news is that if used regularly, it can boost your oral health and freshen your breath. Use this product in the morning and in the evening everyday. You will notice changes and improvement in your oral health within a week.
6. Colgate Optic White Whiteseal Mouthwash: This mouthwash brand comes in a pack of 6 bottles, each 8-ounce. Colgate Optic White Whiteseal Mouthwash is the newest mouthwash brand that has hit the market lately. The formula that powers this brand is also unique and completely novel.
The product is enamel protected and can effectively get you rid of bad breath. Regular use of this product can give you whiter teeth within five days. It is recommended for use after brushing your teeth, once in the morning and once before going to bed.
7. Listerine Zero Mouthwash: This mouthwash is mint-flavored, but the flavor is mild. It is much popular and clinically tested and proven to be one of the best mouthwashes available on the market today.
It can work effectively to kill germs and treat bad breath. It has a very potent formulation based in signature 4 Essential Oils found in Listerine Antiseptic for bad breath treatment. Use Listerine Zero Mouthwash once in the morning and once in the evening everyday.
Remember, using a mouthwash for oral hygiene and bad breath is always a judicious decision. If your mouthwash is alcohol free and packed with fluoride, you are in luck because your cavities will be treated without any risks. Even if you mouthwash lacks fluoride, it can still help you manage your oral health and keep away potential diseases. The use of mouthwash can make your mouth feel fresh and overall you will feel better and full of energy.
Regular use of mouthwash can help remove those dental plaques in your mouth and kill bacteria. However, relying completely on mouthwash is not wise, rather it is a final step in oral hygiene after brushing and flossing.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/ibreathbad/public_html/wp-content/themes/focusblog/inc/configs/theme-options.php on line 384